CLICK, SNAP, MOVE!
- Navigate Your Team Around Town With Only A Map Of Photos
- Explore Singapore in A Fun & Unique Way
- Snap Fast Or Get Left Behind
- Choose Your Intensity: Low, Medium
- Group Size: 30 – 2000
- Duration: 2.5 – 4.5 Hours
- Location: Sentosa, Bugis, Chinatown, City Hall, Islandwide
- Pricing Starts From: $50/pax
- Core Values Targeted: Teamwork, Leadership, Communication, Collective Decision Making, Time Management
Whip out your cameras and get snapping in our fun Click, Snap, Move challenge taking fun, hilarious & funny photos whilst exploring Singapore in a different light using our very own custom photomap designed for you. Each team will be given a map made up of only images where they’ll have to head to each located point and complete challenge such as taking a simple jump-shot to creating a human pyramid or even hunting in the bushes for hidden eggs. Teams must find as many of these points & complete as many tasks as possible. At the end of the day, teams with the most completed points wins. To go left or right, forward or backward, or maybe even sideways, we’ll leave it up to your team to debate it out. But always be on high alert and look closely at your surroundings or you and your team might just walk right past one of the hunt points! This is your chance to explore the city like you have never before, and we promise you’ll see it in a different light now.
Ready To Go Photo Hunting? Talk To Us!
Watch A Sneak Peek Here
WHAT CLIENT SAYS
Sunita Riau, AIG
Anabel Choa, Johnson & Johnson
Siew Khim Tay, Ministry Of Manpower
Regine Lim, Clarins Singapore