The First 3 Things To Consider When Planning Your Overseas Corporate Retreat Or Team Building Retreat
The First 3 Things To Consider When Planning Your Overseas Corporate Retreat Or Team Building Retreat Once only something Fortune 500 companies or tech giants offer to their employees, corporate retreats are now a growing trend across businesses all over the world from traditional companies to even small businesses. Before you start worrying about the high costs STOP. With more hotels of varying budgets, cheap airfares and many nearby locations from Singapore, retreats no longer have to be costly, luxurious, complicated or exquisite. If you are considering an overseas corporate retreat or a team-building retreat for your team, before you get started planning or searching for hotels or destinations (I know that’s what we would do too), we urge you to read on below as we share the 3 core factors to consider when planning your upcoming retreat.
- Goals & Objectives
- Knowing Your Team
- Management Team Or Entire Company?
- Age Group Of Participants
- Company Culture
- Destination – Accommodation & Meeting Facilities
- Transport – Transport to get to destination and local transport on site.
- Event Management & Activities – Optional
- Misc – Door Gifts, Prizes or an allowance?